Ett hamburgerrecept från Chef Watson
11 November, 2015 - 06:56 - Douglas
Måste hitta översättningen av måtten innan jag kan försöka mig på detta. Vad är ett öra majs?
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ear sweet corn, cut from the cob
- 1/2 sweet potato roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- greens / lettuce
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs ground bison
- To make the aioli, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, hot sauce, white pepper, all spice, cumin, and garlic powder. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine sweet potato and broccoli in a food processor. Use the chop setting to cut into very small bits. In a large bowl, combine corn, potato and broccoli mixture, 1 tablespoon aioli setting aside the remainder. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook mixture in a medium high skillet for 5 to 6 minutes, turn up to high and cook for one more minute or until potato browns.
- Salt and pepper bison and form into patties. Heat a medium skillet on medium heat with a tablespoon of olive oil. Place burgers in the skillet and let them cook for 3 minutes on each side (Adjust for your desired level of doneness). Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Place buns cut side down in the same skillet and cook on medium just until the bread is toasted to your preference.
- Place burger on toasted buns, top with remaining aioli, sweet potato mixture, and greens.